We are Angmering’s number 1 removal company!
Angmering removals made easy…
At the headquarters of Tailored Removals, our goal is to offer the people of Angmering the highest quality, stress-free removal service. We know how important your belongings and mementos are to you, and we will will make sure they are cared for properly through all the stages of moving. From carpet protection to insurance at no extra cost, we are committed to our clients.
Tailored Removals is a full-service removal company for the people of Angmering. We will disassemble and reassemble your furniture, provide packing materials, including boxes. We also offer storage options for those items that you can’t part with.
We are very proud of our affiliation with Move Assured. All of our staff are fully trained at our headquarters at TAILORED REMOVALS to ensure professional service for our clients. You can rely on us for a local move, or international.
Most importantly, we care about our clients. We take pride with moving your goods. We know you will recommend us to any of your family, friends, and neighbours in Angmering and that’s very important to us, your good reviews.
How to Book Tailored Removal Company
It is advisable to contact us 3 to 4 weeks earlier to arrange all move details. It will give you plenty of time to organise pre-move survey and knowing accurate quotation. All payments are done after you’re comfortable with our charges, terms and conditions. This is done a week before moving.
Call us today.. You should call as soon as you have your moving date settled to make sure you reserve one of our removal team in the Angmering area. Usually, at least a month before is best, but we will do our best for you even if it’s only a few days notice. Our staff will take all the information, provide a quote and book your removal team.
Tips for Moving House
Moving to a new house is exciting, whether staying in beautiful angmering or moving to a new country. New memories to make, new people, to meet, and new opportunities await. However, it can be stressful as well. From starting to pack up your possessions to unpacking them in your new home, making sure everything is organized properly, deciding what to keep and what to leave is hard.
To help start you off on the right foot our staff here at angmering removals service; Tailored Removals have a few tips to share with you.
- Start packing as soon as you make the decision to move. You have more than you think. This will also allow you to get rid of some things that you no longer need before you take them to the new house.
- Make sure you have a lot of boxes. Try to avoid putting anything in garbage bags as they can be accidentally thrown out.
- Invest in a thick black marker or coloured stickers. These may be your best friends in the new home when you’re ready for that cuppa.
- Use sandwich bags to keep any screws or small parts from items that had to be dismantled for the move.
- Use smaller boxes for heavier items like books and dishes and larger boxes for pillows and linens.You need to make sure the box can be lifted without too much trouble.
- Pack the heavier items on the bottom, lightest on the top.
- Take pictures of how your electronics are plugged in. This will save a lot of frustration at your new home when trying to catch that football game or favourite show.
- Put your dishes in boxes the same way you would store vinyl records, vertical. This is the safest way to transport them to prevent breakage.
- You can fill the nail holes in with a bar of soap. Match the colour of the soap to the wall, rub in a circular motion until the hole is filled in, wipe off the soapy residue around the area, and done.