We are Crowborough’s number 1 removal company!
Crowborough removals made easy…
Moving your property when changing homes or offices is an exhausting task. The hassle of organizing, packing and arranging your relocation proves to be a daunting task at times. You don’t want to lose your valuables due to careless handling, and neither do you want to dispose of them because of your inability to handle them. Maybe you are moving to a new house in East Sussex, or you have bought your own home, and you plan to relocate; whether you live in an apartment, a studio house or a flat, you need the services of professionals to make the whole process easy and fulfilling. Choosing the right Crowborough Removals company to help you through the process will guarantee your safety and that of your property.
Unlike other companies, Crowborough Removals employees will make sure always to inspect your property before deciding on the best removal method and means of transport. Our prices are comprehensive with no hidden charges. They include costs that cater for easy relocation of you and your property. Whether you want to transport your sofa seats or you need to carry the big bed, our team has the expertise of disassembling, packing and transporting them to your next destination.
How to Book Tailored Removal Company
It is advisable to contact us 3 to 4 weeks earlier to arrange all move details. It will give you plenty of time to organise pre-move survey and knowing accurate quotation. All payments are done after you’re comfortable with our charges, terms and conditions. This is done a week before moving.
Call us today.. You should call as soon as you have your moving date settled to make sure you reserve one of our removal team in the Angmering area. Usually, at least a month before is best, but we will do our best for you even if it’s only a few days notice. Our staff will take all the information, provide a quote and book your removal team.
Tips for Moving House
At Tailored Removal, we advise you on how to pack your property safely and even do the packing as you wait. You can choose to pack yourself or enlist our services. First, you begin with the things upstairs as you move downstairs. We recommend packing heavy items in small boxes to ease their transportation. You don’t want to finish packing only to realise that you left your trainers in the bathroom. You should pack things from one room at a time and ensure you label them. Put all important documents together in a safe place.
- Start packing as soon as you make the decision to move. You have more than you think. This will also allow you to get rid of some things that you no longer need before you take them to the new house.
- Make sure you have a lot of boxes. Try to avoid putting anything in garbage bags as they can be accidentally thrown out.
- Invest in a thick black marker or coloured stickers. These may be your best friends in the new home when you’re ready for that cuppa.
- Use sandwich bags to keep any screws or small parts from items that had to be dismantled for the move.
- Use smaller boxes for heavier items like books and dishes and larger boxes for pillows and linens.You need to make sure the box can be lifted without too much trouble.
- Pack the heavier items on the bottom, lightest on the top.
- Take pictures of how your electronics are plugged in. This will save a lot of frustration at your new home when trying to catch that football game or favourite show.
- Put your dishes in boxes the same way you would store vinyl records, vertical. This is the safest way to transport them to prevent breakage.
- You can fill the nail holes in with a bar of soap. Match the colour of the soap to the wall, rub in a circular motion until the hole is filled in, wipe off the soapy residue around the area, and done.